VFC MK16 URGI CQB GBBR
The VFC URGI is a long away fully built rifle based on the "Upper Receiver Group Improved" initiative launched by the United States military to refresh rifles used by some of its forces previously using other similar guns. The receiver group features updated MLOK handguards, charging handles, suppressor mountable flash hider, and barrel.
The airsoft rifle is a VFC GBBR that employs the latest VFC internal GBBR designs which boasts great gas efficiency and stable FPS, it also features their patented "Guide Hop" hop-up adjustment system allowing you to adjust on the fly without having to break the rifle apart.
- Steel CNC SF-Style SOCOM 556 4 Prong Flash Hider
- MK16 Military Issued "Correct" Setting Dummy Gas Block
- Full CNC MK16 Type MLOK Rail in DDC
- Full CNC Aluminum Alloy MK16 Rail Dedicated Barrel Nut
- B5 Type Adjustable Stock
- New Patented "GuideHOP" Adjusting Design
- Steel Fire Control Set
- New Designed "Non-Cut Lever" Steel Hammer Set
- Realistic Field Stripping
- High-Speed Weight Increased Buffer Unit
- New Type Lightweight GI Standard Issue 556 Gas Magazine with Hidden Valve
- x1 VFC MK16 URGI CQB GBBR