SIG AIR MCX Virtus SBR AEG Airsoft (Licensed by SIG SAUER) (by VFC) -TAN
- Fully Licensed SIG SAUER MCX AEG
- MCX Virtus Design
- Extendable StockQuick-Change Spring System
- Front Wired with Battery Plug Outside of The Rail
- Adjustable Hop-Up
- MLOK Rail System
- Full Metal Apart from Stock & Grip
- Compatible with Standard M4 AEG Magazines
|Shooting Mode||Semi Auto / Full Auto|
|Net Weight (kg)||2.85|
|Battery Plug||Small Tamiya|
SIG AIR MCX Virtus SBR AEG Airsoft (Licensed by SIG SAUER) (by VFC)
Conceived for the demands of the Special Operations community, the MCX VIRTUS from SIG SAUER is engineered for adaptability, sound suppression, and longevity. The VIRTUS builds upon the popularity and lessons learned from the MCX legacy that came out prior to this current version.
Modeled after its real steel counterpart, the ProForce release of the SIG SAUER MCX Virtus Airsoft AEG (Auto Electric Gun) Rifle does not disappoint. With a Full CNC machined receiver, integrated M-LOK handguard, 3-position telescoping stock, open full-length picatinny rail for the addition of sights, and a modular locking accessory mounting system. The MCX Virtus is an airsoft BB slinging brute with 120 round mid-cap magazine that keeps you active and engaged on the firing line.
Internally the VIRTUS comes with the VFC Avalon Gearbox featuring improved bearings, quick change spring system, built-in MOSFET and its controls are ambidextrous.
- Standard VFC M4 AEG Magazines
- Standard M4 AEG Magazines
- x1 SIG AIR MCX Virtus SBR AEG Airsoft (Licensed by SIG SAUER) (by VFC)
- x1 Magazine
- x1 Manual