APS F1 Firearms SBR-BLS-T
This model of EMG F-1 SBR standard comes with APS new eSilver Edge Gear Box
This model of EMG F-1 SBR is completed with Blue surface coating, Blue color selector, trigger, mag release, and Tron Tube
Based in the great state of Texas, F1 Firearms has become one of the premier brands in semi-automatic sporting rifles. Utilizing premium materials and cutting edge manufacturing processes, F1 produces firearms that are lighter, stronger, more accurate and built to more demanding tolerances than their competition. F1 Firearms are designed to stand out from the crowd, with an F1 rifle, not only will you look better than the rest, youll shoot better than the rest.
The F1 Firearms SBR is a rifle unlike any other seen before. Designed and built to be as light as possible without sacrificing any of the legendary F1 performance. The skeletonized receiver carves away at the rifles overall weight, all while not sacrificing any of the platforms strength and reliability. The C7K Contoured KeyMod handguard allows the shooter to add whatever accessories they deem necessary without the monumental weight of traditional railed handguards, the full length top rail provides a vast tract of space to mount optics, night vision or other accessories.
EMG has teamed up with F1 to produce the EMG F1 Firearms SBR AEG training rifle. Built to specifications provided by F1, the SBR retains all of the design and styling cues of its big brother, giving the user a unique and bold platform. Equally at home on the field or in a competition setting, the SBR high efficiency eSilver Edge gearbox provides superior performance in all settings. From the skeletonized receiver, to the KeyMod compatible C7K Contoured handguard, the EMG BDR-15 is a faithful recreation of F1s flagship AR15 line.
- Length: 820mm
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Inner Barrel: ~310mm
- Magazine Capacity: 300rds Hi-Capacity.
- Velocity: 380 ~ 410 FPS
- Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
- Gearbox: eSilver Edge Gear Box with SDU1.0 Chips and Micro Switch Trigger
- Motor: Long Type high torque performance motor
- Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
- Battery: 7.4v ~ 11.1v Buffer Type LiPo recommended (Wired to stock with Dean connector)
- Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
- CNC finished aluminum alloy F1 SBR skeletonized receiver copies the styling cues of the original rifle
- CNC machined aluminum C7K Countered KeyMod handguard allows for mounting of a vast variety of accessories, full length top rail accepts all common 20mm accessories
- EMG special edition fully-upgradeable quick spring change "Ultra Smooth" gearbox
- High Efficiency gearbox only pulls 11amps at ~380 FPS, making this one of the most efficient gearboxes currently on the market
- Ambidextrous fire controls allow for both right and lefty shooters
- F1 Firearms licensed Dragon Slay muzzle device
- Anodized finish provides a vivid and long lasting finish that resists wear